Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fabulous Finds: The Fiat 500 by Gucci


It’s no secret that my 2003 Ford Focus is on the last of its figurative little legs. 133,000 miles and counting, a crack in the wind shield, chipped paint, and a recent minor accident have all done their damage to my wee vehicle. Like many frustrated car owners before me, I've toyed with the idea of buying a new car. Perhaps one with automatic windows and locks! Heated seats! A quiet engine! Oh my!

But, when my friend Peter emailed me photos of the Fiat 500 by Gucci, I was immediately in amore.



Making its debut during New York's 2011 Fashion Week, this stylish little car is perfect for any diva with its trademark green and red Gucci accent stripes and two-tone leather interior. And girlfriends, this car comes with matching accessories!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be leaving on a jet plane for a business trip at this fabulous Orlando resort. Hope this post finds your week speeding by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! After a brief review, you should see your comment appear shortly.