Monday, February 20, 2012

Two Hearts, One Steakhouse and My First Guest Blogger!


As the self-proclaimed STLCityDiva, I like to think I know a lot about the best restaurants, the best rooftop bars and the best artisan pizza in St. Louis. But, even I can’t get to every happening spot in the city (but I try, dear readers, oh do I try.) When my co-worker, and fellow food lover, Brian offered to write a post about his experience at Sam's Steakhouse, I jumped at the chance.



A life-long St. Louisan, Brian graduated from St. Mary's High School and he and his wife Callie have been married for two years. They return to Sam’s Steakhouse time and again to experience the superb service, the Old World charm, and the award winning steaks. Sam’s Steakhouse is located just two blocks east of Grant's Farm and has been a staple of this South St. Louis neighborhood since 1991. Since then, Sam’s has been providing St. Louisans with the best steaks, seafood, and desserts.



Without further ado, I present to you STLCityDiva’s first guest blogger!

Linda, thanks for all or your great feedback and suggestions for all things great in our wonderful city of St. Louis! My wife and I just recently spent a wonderful Valentine’s Day dinner at Sam’s Steakhouse, located in South St. Louis County. Service was fast and the food was phenomenal! We love the quaint atmosphere and old-world charm. I highly recommend starting with the traditional Caesar Salad, followed by the 8 oz. Pepper Filet (with melted bleu cheese!), and for dessert you have to try the Crème Brulee. Just wanted to pass along this little gem to your followers - this is a must visit!"

Guest blogger Brian and his adorable wife Callie


After dinner, you’re going to need to run those calories off somehow. Brian is organizing the first St. Louis area 4.2 mile "Shadow Run" to benefit the Pat Tillman Foundation, created to honor the memory of Corporal Patrick Tillman who was killed in Afghanistan on April 22, 2004 while serving with the 2nd Ranger Battalion of the US Army. The Shadow Run will be held on Saturday, April 21 and proceeds from the Shadow Run directly support the Tillman Military Scholars program.

 View Sam’s menu on their website or friend them Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! After a brief review, you should see your comment appear shortly.