Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Summertime and I'm Feeling Good


I don’t know of it’s the fabulous summer weather we’ve been having in St. Louis (low humidity FTW!), the amount of quality time I’ve been spending with my family and friends (graduations, weddings, and babies Oh My!), or the freedom and fun that summer brings, but life has been positively positive lately.

Last Friday, I hosted a happy hour and pub crawl through Soulard. Our first stop was dinner and drinks at Feraro's Jersey Style Pizza. It was one of those nights when the weather was literally perfect: there was a slight breeze in the air and the dusk light gave everything a hazy, gauzy glow. It was just us girls and as we talked about Jessica’s upcoming wedding, the jazz trio, B3, played in the background. It was one of those nights when I knew and felt that life was good.

What else has me feeling good lately?

Drinks on the patio:


Summer days spent in the sun:


The Caramel Frappe from McDonald’s (seriously, so good!):


Celebrating important milestones with family and friends:


Frivolous (and steamy!) summer reads:




What has you feeling good lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! After a brief review, you should see your comment appear shortly.