Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ch-Ch-Changes


In case you didn’t notice, STLCityDiva (the blog, not the blogger) went under the knife recently and had a little work done. After blogging for six months, I wanted a design that better reflected me, my personality, and added a little sass.

As a reader, I hope you’ll find the updated site easier to navigate. If you’re on Google, you can follow my posts publicly or privately and add me to your Reading List. To receive email updates from STLCityDiva, simply enter your email address on the sidebar under my Instagram Snaps and voilá, I’ll magically appear in your inbox. If you’re so inclined, you can also follow me on twitter.

Many thanks to the team at Simply Fabulous for creating a template that was both easy to install and easy on the wallet (read: free!).

1 comment :

Hello! After a brief review, you should see your comment appear shortly.