Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fabulous Finds: Birchbox


A few months ago, Holly at Nothing But Bonfires blogged about a beauty delivery company called Birchbox. I like to think that I stay up on the latest trends by buying my clothes at Marshall’s and reading the “I Really Love My...” section on people.com, but somehow Birchbox escaped my radar. Not any longer, girlfriends! If you’ve never heard of Birchbox, it’s a company founded by two Harvard grads who decided to put sample sizes of their favorite perfumes, lipsticks and other beauty goodies into a gift box and ship these treats to your home. 



In a nutshell, here’s what I love about Birchbox:
  1. Priced at only $10/month, it’s easy on the budget and you can cancel at any time.
  2. Shipping is free!
  3. You can sample products and brands that you may not necessarily buy because they are out of your price range or you’re not sure if you’ll be satisfied with the end result. I’ve been wearing the same brand and color of lipstick for years simply because I hate the thought of my money going to waste.
  4. In addition to all of your samples, you’ll receive a little card that explains the products inside of your box and the full-size price.

I’ve been receiving Birchbox since November and my favorite samples so far have been:
Guerlain Shalimar Parfum
J.R. Watkins foot repair salve
Zoya nail polish in Megan
Jouer lip gloss in Birchbox Pink
{photo credit}


If you don’t think Birchbox is your style, I’d suggest these little beauty boxes for wedding parties, party favors, stocking stuffers or birthday gifts. And for the men in your life, have no fear, Birchbox Man is here! Friend them on Facebook, follow them on twitter or read their blog for the latest in beauty tips and trends. 


Have you tried Birchbox or do you have fashion trends that you follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! After a brief review, you should see your comment appear shortly.